Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bug fix for iPhone crash on launch

UPDATE:
It's my expectation that the app will be approved on March 3. The review process is being expedited. I will keep you posted when it is available (3/2/2015 10:10 PM CST).

"Awake in the Maze" (v 1.0) was officially launched yesterday. It was discovered that the app crashes on launch on the iPhone (no problem with iPad). I have already submitted a fix to Apple (v 1.0.1) and it's waiting for review. I will make it available as soon as it is ready. In the mean time, I will remove the app from the iTunes App Store until after these issues have been resolved. Thanks to those who have already purchased the app, I'm sorry for this setback. I look forward to hearing your comments about the game once you get the chance to play it. Thanks for your understanding.

Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment